Warren Animal Hospital Safety Protocols
In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning July 19th, we will invite one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (908) 859-0702 or text (908) 836-6041.
- We ask that you wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at the tented area by the hospital entrance and show you directly into an exam room.
- Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit, additionally hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Food and prescription pick-ups, surgery admits and discharges and boarding pick-ups and drop-offs will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (908) 859-0702.
Why Choose Us?Dedicated Care for Every Pet
Providing Compassionate Care Since 1978
Extremely Dedicated to Your Pet's Health & Happiness
We Uphold Excellent Quality of Care
Pawsitively Raving Reviews
“I was really impressed with Warren Animal Hospital.”- Mel B.
“Very friendly and most importantly is that they treat your dog with care. Love them!”- Beverly L.
“They fit us in immediately, and had surgery scheduled within 10 days. Whole experience has been wonderful. Staff are friendly, professional and efficient. Would absolutely recommend.”- Chrissy L.