Soft Tissue Surgery in Phillipsburg
Procedures from Qualified Veterinary Surgeons
In addition to spay and neutering services, our office in Phillipsburg offers a variety of soft tissue surgical procedures for the rehabilitation and amelioration of your loved one. Soft tissue surgical procedures include those that are not cardiac, orthopedic (relating to the bones and joints), or neurologic surgeries.
Pet Surgical Services Available
Some of the soft tissue surgeries available at Warren Animal Hospital are:
- Tumor removal such as oncologic (cancerous), bone, skin, oral, nasal, neck, abdominal, endocrine/glandular, and thoracic tumors.
- Urogenital surgical procedures, including (partial) cystectomy, urethral stenting, and urethrostomy procedures.
- Complete removals such as splenectomies or mastectomies (for treating conditions such as mammary neoplasia or inflammatory carcinoma.
- Bladder and/or gastrointestinal issues including removing foreign objects, incising or completely removing infected/diseased portions of certain organs, and removal of bladder stones and polyps.
- Upper airway and airflow correction for certain dog species affected by specific nasal abnormalities, persistent ear infections, or other forms of conditions.
- Surgery related to the cornea and even eyelashes that can prohibit your pet from seeing to the best of their ability.
We Uphold Excellent Quality of Care
Extremely Dedicated to Your Pet's Health & Happiness
Providing Compassionate Care Since 1978
“I was really impressed with Warren Animal Hospital.”- Mel B.
“Very friendly and most importantly is that they treat your dog with care. Love them!”- Beverly L.
“They fit us in immediately, and had surgery scheduled within 10 days. Whole experience has been wonderful. Staff are friendly, professional and efficient. Would absolutely recommend.”- Chrissy L.